Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, that is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is Lasecki i Spółka Sp. z o.o. a limited liability company based in Mogilany, ul. Krótka 5 (hereinafter "We", "www.kringle.pl" or "Company") an operator of an online trading platform available at www.kringle.pl
.Where did we get your data from?
We received them from you during the creation of an account, as well as later, in connection with transactions made by you at www.kringle.pl.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Lasecki and Sp. z o.o.
We process your personal information because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
• enabling the provision of services electronically and full use of www.kringle.pl, including transactions
• setting up and managing your account, and providing account servicing, transactions and troubleshooting technical problems;
• handling complaints on www.kringle.pl, when you file such a complaint;
• handling requests that you send to us (eg via the contact form);
• contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services. In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes. We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of Lasecki and Sp. z o.o., which is:
• providing payment services;
• handling your requests forwarded in particular to the user service department and via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
• organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
• debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
• conducting statistical analyzes;
• storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
• saving data in cookie files, collecting data from websites and a mobile application;
• organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
We require you to provide the following personal information in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
• email address, login, password, telephone and delivery address.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude an agreement with you, and consequently you will not be able to use www.kringle.pl. If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary eg for accounting or tax reasons. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.What are your rights to the Company in terms of processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing Your personal data.
You can use these powers when:
• regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
• in relation to a request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Company; you will withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law
• regarding the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you may request restricting the processing of your data for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want to be removed; We will no longer need your data, but you may need to defend or claim it; or you object to the processing of the data - pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds of objection;
• in relation to a request for transfer of data: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or the contract concluded with you and when this processing takes place automatically. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding your processing personal data to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw). In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
• the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the opposition is justified by the specific situation in which you have found yourself,
• your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose. Remember that you can exercise your right of objection from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We provide your personal data to courier companies, for the purpose of contract execution, to entities servicing the electronic payment system (if these forms of order fulfillment have been chosen by the client), offices (including Tax Offices), as well as competent authorities (e.g. fulfillment of obligations arising from the law. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and after its completion for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
• prevention of fraud and fraud ,
• statistical and archiving,
• for the purpose of accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with provisions regarding the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which Lasecki i Spółka Sp. z o.o. is obliged to maintain data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.